TREATMENT IN RUSSIA WITH THE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON KONSTANTIN VIKTOROVICH PUCHKOV
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We are different: we live in different countries, we speak different languages, we have different skin, eyes and hair color. Yet there is something in common, namely the diseases, methods of their treatment and the desire to be healthy. The main treatment method for most complex conditions is an operation, surgery that is universal for all physicians and countries where they practice. Its general principles have been hard won through the centuries and paid for with lots of human lives. Compliance with these general principles protects each patient from a personal tragedy.
The world is transforming: the boundaries between states, the walls between societies, the barriers between social strata are being erased. Thanks to the Internet, you can choose a physician for yourself at any point on the world map. How can one avoid mistakes?
When selecting, it is important to ensure unambiguity of principles and terms – openness, honesty and reliability. On my website, I have opened to the patients and physicians all the secrets of my soul, my professional expertise and life experience, and my main principle of life – "I'm fond of helping people."
Every physician inherits the experience of generations of surgeons, complementing it with its own. My main professional secret is that I learn not only from the successes, but also from the mistakes of the greatest surgeons of the United States, Europe and Russia for more than 25 years.
When choosing a physician, choose with your heart!
Why patients from other countries come to be treated in Russia?
You have been sick for many years and are desperate to recover?
The medical luminaries of your country have refused to help you?
You have undergone many unsuccessful operations at the main scientific schools of the world?
You were convinced that no one in the world could help you?
Send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org I'll answer your questions and try to help!
More about Professor К.V. Puchkov
Konstantin Viktorovich Puchkov is a well-known Russian surgeon, Doctor of Medical Science, Professor. He is the founder of a scientific and practical school of laparoscopic surgeons who has trained more than 400 followers in 20 countries. He is also the director of the Training Center of Clinical and Experimental Surgery, the head of surgical service of the Swiss University Clinic (Moscow), the author of over 600 scientific publications, 10 monographs and unique technology of laparoscopic surgery protected by 18 copyright certificates and patents for inventions, a co-author of specialized computer software.
- - hysteromyoma
- - genital prolapse
- - endometriosis
- - uterine cancer
- - retrocervical endometriosis
- - ovarian cyst
- - ovarian cancer
- - infertility
- - hiatal hernias
- - cholelithiasis
- - adrenal tumors and cysts
- - splenic cysts
- - postoperative hernias
- - achalasia
- - Barrett esophagus
- - umbilical hernia
- - inguinal hernia
- - hepatic cyst
- - rectal cancer
- - colon cancer
- - colon diverticulosis
- - archoptosis
- - nephroptosis (kidney prolapse)
- - renal cyst
- - renal cancer
- - varicocele
- - urinary incontinence
- - prostate adenoma
Over the course of his medical practice, Professor Puchkov has performed more than 19,000 operations
1) In 1987, while studying at the University, at the All-Union Surgery Contest in Vitebsk Konstantin Puchkov took the premier place and was awarded the Diploma of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the USSR and the Central Committee of Komsomol
2) In 1988, he graduated from the I.P. Pavlov Ryazan Medical University
3) In 1988 – 1990, he passed clinical internship at the Department of Surgery of the above University
4) In 1992, he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Science
5) In 1997, he defended the thesis "Laparoscopic Techniques of Operative Interventions in Abdominal Surgery" for the degree of a Doctor of Medical Sciences and at the age of 32 became a Doctor of Science, one of the youngest in the country.
6) In 2001, by resolution of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education, K.V. Puchkov was awarded the academic title of Professor.
1) 1995 – at the University Clinic under the direction of Prof. N. Melotti in the field of laparoscopic surgery and gynecology (Modena, Italy)
2) 1996 – at the University Hospital under the direction of Prof. Richard Bues and Prof. T. Becker in the field of general and laparoscopic surgery (Tübingen, Germany)
3) 1997 – at the gynecological clinic of Prof. H. Rich in the field of laparoscopic gynecology (New York, USA)
4) 1998 – at the National University Hospital under the supervision of the Head of the endoscopic surgery clinic, the President of the Association of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia, Prof. Peter Goh in the field of laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery (Singapore)
5) 1999 – at the Minimally Invasive Surgery Clinic under the direction of Prof. Richard Bues in the field of laparoscopic surgery ("Olympic Medical Center", Munich, Germany)
6) 2002 – at the University Clinic in the field of surgical care organizing in a multi-specialty hospital (Münster, Germany)
7) 2006 – at the International Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery in the field of use of integrated operating rooms in laparoscopic surgery (Berlin, Germany)
8) 2007 – at the European Center of New Surgical Technologies in the field of retroperitoneal space endosurgery (Elancourt, France)
9) 2007 – at the European Center of Telesurgery in the field of laparoscopy application in the treatment of urological diseases (Strasbourg, France)
10) 2008 – at the European Center of Telesurgery in the field of N.O.T.E.S. technology application in abdominal surgery and gynecology (Strasbourg, France)
11) 2009 – at the University Hospital Center in the department of operative gynecology under direction of Professor Peter Von Theobald in the field of improving the surgical treatment of common forms of external genital endometriosis (Caen, France)
12) 2009 – at the European Center of Telesurgery in the field of advanced technologies in operative gynecologic endoscopy (Strasbourg, France)
13) 2010 – at the University Hospital in the operative surgery department under the direction of Prof. K. Krajinovic in the field of single-port access application in laparoscopic surgery of cholelithiasis (Würzburg, Germany)
14) 2010 – at the European training center of the company Covidien in the field of S.I.L.S single-port system application in operative gynecology (Elancourt, France)
15) 2013 – at the premises of the clinic Villa dei Platani (Gruppo Malzoni) in Avellino (Italy) and at the premises of Clinica Ruesch in Naples (Italy) in the framework of the 1st International Italian-Russian School "Treatment of Endometriosis with a Laparoscopy Course. Oncology and Endometriosis."
16) 2014 – at the premises of the University Hospital in Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Rome (Italy) under the direction of Professor Giovanni Scambia, an international multi-day applied course "Advanced Laparoscopic Gynecology"
17) 2016 г.at the premises of the IRCAD Laparoscopic Training Center doing Gynecologic Oncology course
1) International Congress of Gynecologic Endoscopy 25-th Annual Meeting of the AAGL, Chicago, Illinois, 24 - 29 September, 1996.
2) 6th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Rome, Italy, 31 May - 6 June, 1998.
3) 7th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy, Sun City, South Africa, 15 - 18 March, 1998.
4) 7th International Congress of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery, Linz, Austria, 23 - 26 June, 1999.
5) Global Congress of Gynecologic Endoscopy. 28-th Annual Meeting of the AAGL, Las Vegas, Nevada, 8 - 11 November, 1999.
6) 4th Annual Meeting European Society of Surgery, Krakow, 3 - 6 December, 2000.
7) 9th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian Gynecological Endoscopy Society, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, 16 - 19 April, 2000.
8) 8th Biennial Congress European Council of Coloproctology, 29 April - 2 May, Prague, Czech Republic, 2001.
9) Annual Regional Meeting Laparo-Vaginal Surgery in the 21-th Century of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy, 30 August - 2 September, Budapest, Hungary, 2000.
10) 10th World Congress International Gastro-Surgical Club, 17 - 20 October, Rome, Italy, 2000.
11) II Central European Congress of Coloproctology, 11 - 15 May, Graz, 2006.
12) XV Annual Congress of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy, March, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2006.
13) 10th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, 13 - 16 September, Berlin, 2006.
14) 16th Annual Congress of International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy, 18 - 21 March, Osaka, Japan, 2007.
15) 15th EAES Congress, 4 - 7 July, Athens, Greece, 2007.
16) 16th EAES Congress, 11 - 14 July, Stockholm, Sweden, 2008.
17) 11th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, 2 - 5 September, Yokohama, Japan, 2008.
18) Colorectal Congress (Colon cancer), 3 - 6 Dec., St. Gallen, Switzerland, 2008.
19) 24th EAU Congress, 17 - 21 March, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009.
20) 17th EAES Congress, 17 - 20 June, Prague, Czech Republic, 2009.
21) 95th American college of surgeons Clinical Congress, Chicago, IL, USA, 11 - 15 October, 2009.
22) 3rd Colorectal Congress, 2 - 5 Dec., St. Gallen, Switzerland, 2009.
23) 25th Anniversary EAU Congress,16 - 20 April, Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
24) 18th EAES Congress, 16 - 19 June, Geneva, Switzerland, 2010.
25) 13th World Congress on controversies in obstetrics gynecology & infertility, 4–7 November, Berlin, Germany, 2010.
26) 26th Annual European Association of Urology Congress, 18 — 22 March, Vienna, Austria, 2011.
27) 22nd Edition of Digestive Apparatus Surgery Conference, 5–6 May, Rome, Italy, 2011.
28) 20th ESGE Congress, 21-24 September, London, UK, 2011.
29) 20th EAES Congress, 20-23 June, Brussels, Belgium, 2012.
30) 21st SGE Annual Congress, 11-14 September, Paris, France, 2012.
31) 17th World Congress on controversies in obstetrics gynecology & infertility, 8–11 November, Lisbon, Portugal, 2012.
32) 1st International Congress for Endometriosis, 29 November-1 December, Sienna, Italy, 2012
33) 21st International Congress of the EAES, 19-22 July, Vienna, Austria, 2013.
34) 10th Congress of the European Society of Gynecology, 18-21 Sept, Brussels, Belgium, 2013.
35) 18th World congress on controversies in obstetrics, gynecology and infertility, 24-27 Oct, Vienna, Austria, 2013.
36) 14th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, 18-21 July, Paris, France, 2014.
37) 23rd ESGE Annual Congress, 24-27 September, Brussels, Belgium, 2014.
38) 3rd Annual Middle East Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (MESGE) Congress. - Antalya, 2015.
39) 1st Congress of the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders, 7-9 May, Paris, France, 2015.
40) 23rd International Congress of the EAES, 3-6 June, Bucharest, Romania, 2015.
41) 24th ESGE Annual Congress, 7-10 October, Budapest, Hungary, 2015.
42) 2-st Congress of the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disordes, 11-13 May, Barcelona, Spain, 2016.
43) 3-rd Congress of the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disordes, 5-8 April, Singapore, 2017.
44) 25-th International Congress of the EAES, 14-17 June , Frankfurt am Main, Germani, 2017.
1) Russian Society of Endoscopic Gynecologists
2) Russian Society of Endoscopic Surgeons
3) St. Petersburg Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Honorary Member)
4) European Society of Endoscopic Surgeons
5) European Society of Endoscopic Gynecologists
6) European Society of Urologists
7) Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia
8) Member of the Moscow Organization of the Russian Union of Writers and the Union of Writers and Translators
Diplomas and certificates
Selected feedback from K.V. Puchkov's patients
I'm extremely pleased with Dr. Puchkov as well as the Swiss University Clinic. Great doctor and stuff! All first rate people, care.. and Mr. Puchkov is awesome! He is Awesome!!! He's very personable and he's great at what he does. The dearest with massive ability stuff were very helpful with pre and post surgery.
I come to Russia Moscow all the way from Florida, it is not easy nor free, but is worth it indeed. Thank You Doc For Excellent Service!! You are very much appreciated and I'm lucky our paths have crossed...
A good day to you, dear Konstantin Viktorovich.
I express my deep gratitude to you personally, Konstantin Viktorovich, for a successful operation for removal of a gigantic ovarian cystoma. The operation was performed on February 11, 2015, and after a few days, I already could easily move around the city and go home. A month has passed after the surgery, and I feel well. The physicians in my city did not say anything, but as it turned out later, even the diagnosis was not accurate.
I express my deep gratitude to you personally, Konstantin Viktorovich, for a successful operation for removal of a gigantic ovarian cystoma. The operation was performed on February 11, 2015, and after a few days, I already could easily move around the city and go home. A month has passed after the surgery, and I feel well.
The physicians in my city did not say anything, but as it turned out later, even the diagnosis was not accurate. I was very afraid of anesthesia, of the surgery itself and of the post-operation recovery, I thought I'd have to remain in the clinic for at least a month. How fortunate for me that I found via the Internet the information about you. I had my doubts concerning lots of positive reviews, with local doctors persuading that it was advertising. They wondered why should one go anywhere, when there is a large oncology center in our city with good professionals. However, they did not inspire my confidence. Having written you a letter with the examination results, I did not think that I would get an answer. So I was very surprised when you answer came the next day. After receiving a response from you, all doubts have disappeared. I have not obtained from any physician such explanations that were provided by the professor.
I'd like to tell something to the readers of this site. You are currently reading feedback about Konstantin Dmitrievich and the staff of the Swiss University Clinic, and you are suspicious about lack of negative feedback thinking that it resembles a kind of a PR campaign. Do not worry! This is not advertising, all these opinions were written by grateful patients. Despite the high busyness (operations are conducted from 8 a.m. and sometimes late into the night), none of your written e-mail requests will not remain unanswered!
Konstantin Viktorovich, unfortunately, I could not thank you personally, since you went away for the operation. You are an amazing person, the highest professional in your sphere, and a most talented surgeon. While I was in the clinic, I heard much about the miracles that you create with your own hands. The greatest happiness that you give to women is happiness to become a mother. How many lives have you saved! You love your job and your patients so much! May God give you good health for many years to come, happiness and success in your difficult but such a noble cause, new creative ideas and achievements! Let your every new day be filled with the divine power of love and kindness, joy and inspiration! And may the Lord preserve you! We could only wish for more sincere and friendly doctors with a God-given talent like this that give hope and help people.
Let me express my sincere gratitude to the entire staff of your clinic for the professional excellence in provision of medical care and responsive attitude to me, as well as to all physicians, nurses, and pretty girls at the reception for the smiles and friendliness.
Elena Pavlova, city of Samara.
My operation to remove a cyst of the spleen was performed on 01.31.2015 at the Swiss University Clinic. It's a real pity that in our country (Kazakhstan) I have not met a doctor who'd assure me that I could keep the organ and all would be well. I visited 5 surgeons and consulted a surgeon in Israel. They all told me that most likely the entire spleen would have to be removed. I am 25 years old, and I believe that one cannot simply cut off a part of the body just like that. On the Internet we found information about professor K.V. Puchkov.
My operation to remove a cyst of the spleen was performed on 01.31.2015 at the Swiss University Clinic. It's a real pity that in our country (Kazakhstan) I have not met a doctor who'd assure me that I could keep the organ and all would be well. I visited 5 surgeons and consulted a surgeon in Israel. They all told me that most likely the entire spleen would have to be removed. I am 25 years old, and I believe that one cannot simply cut off a part of the body just like that. On the Internet we found information about professor K.V. Puchkov. There were doubts about a lot of positive feedback, and local physicians assured it was advertising. However, after the first letter to Konstantin Viktorovich all doubts have disappeared. His explanations were the best in comparison to all other physicians. I came for a consultation (for I was afraid to go for surgery at once), there was no false encouragement or supernatural promises, everything was told true to the fact. The conclusion was that only the cyst itself needed removal, I was also told there was 2% for the necessity to remove the entire organ in the course of the operation, due to already formed splenomegaly (thin walls of the spleen). Still, it was only 2%! And the most important thing was that I had a chance and hope to retain the organ. I had the surgery done, and everything went well.
I wish everyone to come across only such physicians in the course of life! I'm just in love with my doctors! Great thanks to Konstantin Viktorovich Puchkov, to Roman Mikhailovich, to all nurses, and unfortunately, in the fog of anesthesia I forgot the name of my anesthetist (when I was discharged from the clinic, I asked myself a question what I could suggest in terms of correction or improvement ... and I did not find the answer. Although at the beginning, I also entered in the search engine, probably like you: "Konstantin Viktorovich Puchkov negative feedback" ...
I can personally tell everyone how I went through this, to exclude doubts that this is feedback from a bot. Feel free to write me.)
From now on, I will always advise everyone to visit the Swiss University Clinic for the qualified help. Judge for yourselves from my experience. I'm 67 years old. I have lived a life and seen all kinds of medical CARE. I have a whole bunch of diseases, but this time... In April 2012, an ordinary ultrasound of kidneys in a departmental clinic resulted in an approximate diagnosis of a cyst in the right kidney. A modern man understands what it could mean. In short, I decided I would not last to the end of the year. But it was necessary to struggle on!read more
From now on, I will always advise everyone to visit the Swiss University Clinic for the qualified help. Judge for yourselves from my experience.
I'm 67 years old. I have lived a life and seen all kinds of medical CARE. I have a whole bunch of diseases, but this time...
In April 2012, an ordinary ultrasound of kidneys in a departmental clinic resulted in an approximate diagnosis of a cyst in the right kidney. A modern man understands what it could mean. In short, I decided I would not last to the end of the year. But it was necessary to struggle on! So, I spent a day at the computer searching for experts in this diagnosis. I found a few names and medical institutions NOT ENCUMBERED WITH A CATCHY ADVERTISEMENT. And it had to happen that calling the first of the selected phones I reached the Doctor of Medical Science, Professor Konstantin Viktorovich Puchkov in person. After questioning me very gently, carefully and kindly, he (the head of the clinic!) advised him to make a perform a computed tomography (anywhere) before visiting him, and arranged an appointment for me. I did not expect such responsiveness! And what about you?
This conversation gave me such a position of mind that I was able to listen calmly to the terrible diagnosis that resulted from tomography. And later, during a 5-minute conversation with Konstantin Viktorovich, I realized that I was dealing with a true professional and a workaholic. One can surely entrust one's fate to such a man! Take notice that I did not just BELIEVE in the physician, I now KNEW that he would do everything possible for me at the current level of medical science. Moreover, I was pleasantly surprised by the low price of such an operation.
The laparoscopic nephrectomy was performed on July 11 by Konstantin Viktorovich himself who could put me, an old man, on my feet, and gave me the charge of optimism.
So listen, please, to my old man's advice:
1. health is worth more than money;
2. do not accumulate bunches of illnesses, deal with them one by one;
3. professional physicians do exist, and they are concentrated in the Swiss University Clinic where the patients find themselves in a businesslike, friendly climate (it leaves no room in the clinic for unprofessionals!) that you will feel immediately at the entrance, thanks to Olga and Anastasia who memorize each patient by sight at once.
27.08.2012 Mikhail Semenovich Kublanov. Moscow
Video feedback from patients of K.V. Puchkov
Some of the patients gave interviews and shared their personal experience of coming to Moscow for medical treatment Their video feedback is presented below.
Feedback from colleagues Professor Puchkov
Dear colleagues, I would like to share with you the experience of an internship at the Swiss University Clinic.
Having an experience of work as obstetrician-gynecologist at several clinics in Austria and Switzerland and being a supporter of laparoscopic access in operative gynecology, I decided to come to Swiss University Clinic in Moscow for an internship. There are not so many clinics in the world, where the secrets of surgical techniques can be revealed by the author of unique methods himself, a known and talented surgeon with 30 years of experience who daily performs several laparoscopic operative interventions on abdominal, pelvic and retroperitoneal organs.
I'd like to note a few features of organization of the clinic work and surgical treatment tactics.
For example, high speed and quality of the organization of consultations, planning and carrying out of examinations and treatment at the SUC: the time from the moment of the patient's arrival at the clinic to the scheduled surgery may take only a few hours! General issues of the forthcoming consultation and preoperative examination can be remotely discussed with the clinic staff, all special questions are answered by Professor K.V. Puchkov in person within two days, with account for the patient's history and data from previous examinations received from patients electronically. read more
Dear colleagues, I would like to share with you the experience of an internship at the Swiss University Clinic. Having an experience of work as obstetrician-gynecologist at several clinics in Austria and Switzerland and being a supporter of laparoscopic access in operative gynecology, I decided to come to Swiss University Clinic in Moscow for an internship. There are not so many clinics in the world, where the secrets of surgical techniques can be revealed by the author of unique methods himself, a known and talented surgeon with 30 years of experience who daily performs several laparoscopic operative interventions on abdominal, pelvic and retroperitoneal organs.
I'd like to note a few features of organization of the clinic work and surgical treatment tactics.
For example, high speed and quality of the organization of consultations, planning and carrying out of examinations and treatment at the SUC: the time from the moment of the patient's arrival at the clinic to the scheduled surgery may take only a few hours! General issues of the forthcoming consultation and preoperative examination can be remotely discussed with the clinic staff, all special questions are answered by Professor K.V. Puchkov in person within two days, with account for the patient's history and data from previous examinations received from patients electronically. I have not seen anything like this anywhere else in Europe. The speed and quality of decision-making are influenced by yet another unique factor: the clinic's chief surgeon Prof. Puchkov has several specializations, namely surgery, gynecology, urology and oncology. Therefore, an interdisciplinary approach to treatment may be provided here by a single expert. Moreover, it allows to go beyond the bounds of standard operational approaches within one specialization and to develop various techniques, allowing to cope with laparoscopic tasks that are difficult or were previously considered impossible.
For example, when performing a surgery for infiltrating endometriosis that involves not only the organs of the reproductive system, but also the adjacent organs and tissues, such as the rectovaginal septum, intestine, ureters, bladder (a "battlefield" for the whole team of different specialists), all steps are performed by Prof. K.V. Puchkov, which allows to minimize the time of surgery, to improve its quality and to achieve the best long-term results (to reduce the frequency of relapses, to eliminate pain syndrome, to maximize the percentage of spontaneous pregnancy occurrences, thereby reducing the need for costly ART).
The steps of surgical interventions for infiltrative endometriosis include the restoration of the anatomy in patients with pronounced adhesions, removal of endometriotic lesions of internal genital organs, excision of endometriosis infiltrates of lesser pelvis peritoneum with most complicated localization in the direct vicinity of large vessels and ureters, as appropriate - resection of sacro-uterine ligaments, vaginal fornix, shaving / resection of the rectal wall, followed by anastomosis application by the author's technique, and shaving of the remaining intestine parts.
During my internship at the clinic, several surgical interventions for infiltrative endometriosis were performed. In the course of such operations K.V. Puchkov attaches great importance to a thorough revision of the small and large intestine in order to identify endometrioid foci, that in the absence of adequate treatment, along with persistent pain syndrome over time, can lead to intestinal obstruction. If lesions are discovered, a shaving is performed where possible, that is, removal of the pathological focus within sero-muscular layer of the intestinal wall, followed by restoration of the layers by overcasting separate nodular serose-muscular and sero-serose seams perpendicular to the intestine axis. In most cases, this eliminates the need for bowel resection with subsequent temporary intestinal stoma exteriorization.
The unique method of laparoscopic myomectomy by K.V. Puchkov that consists in performing of myomectomy on the background of the temporary occlusion of the internal branch of iliac arteries (safe disengagement of uterine supply vessels to reduce intraoperative bleeding) and a special technique of myomatose node bed closure by anchor thread enables myomectomy by laparoscopic access in cases of a large-size uterine myoma and / or an atypical node localization. Elimination of a need for electrocoagulation hemostasis in the node bed area with myometrium preservation contributes to formation of a tenable uterine scar. Thus, in multitude of cases the ability to conceive, bear and give birth to a healthy child is restored.
In addition, the clinic also performs laparoscopic access surgery for genital prolapse in to the extent of sacrovaginopexy. As part of hysterectomy operation for a number of gynecological conditions, prevention of vaginal / cervical cuff prolapse is carried out by fixing the cuff and strengthening the uterine ligamentous apparatus.
I recommend the SUC as one of the best surgical clinics in Europe, both for patients and for professionals who want to improve their knowledge.
Thank you for nice e-mail.
I will wait you in the USA in a coming year
Be glad to show my achievements.
Hope to see you soon in the former-USSR countries during symposia and master-classes.
Happy New Year.
Wish the best your loved ones.
With best regards,
Dear Professor Puchkov,
It was a pleasure to meet with you yesterday, and thank you for the invitation to join you in the OR. I think this is maybe a good opportunity for your Clinic and Cooper Surgical to collaborate. I look forward to meeting again in the near future.
Cooper Surgical Inc
Conferences, masterclasses and other events involving Konstantin Puchkov worldwide
Konstantin Puchkov annually takes part in various conferences and masterclasses, where he not only hones skills of laparoscopic surgery in the best training centers in the world, but also personally gives lectures, conducts masterclasses and demonstration operations.
"Apparatus surgery of the gastrointestinal tract. Laparoscopic Heller's extramucous cardiomyotomy in the modification of the clinic and laparoscopic
cholecystectomy using S.I.L.S. technology"
On 19 and 20 November 2015, the University of Sapienza (Italy, Rome) hosted the 26th World Congress of Surgeons dedicated to operations on the gastrointestinal tract organs. This year, the participants of the conference were more than 3,000 surgeons, with about 13,000 people around the world who watched the broadcasts of operations. During the conference, its participants had a unique opportunity to observe in real time operations from 15 different countries – the United States, France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, etc.
" Laparoscopic resection of the rectum in cases of infiltrative endometriosis using NOSE (Natural Orifice Specimen Extraction) technology"
— Professor K.V. Puchkov held a masterclass as part of the V International jubilee scientific and practical conference in memory of A.F. Efimenko "The new face of gynecological surgery, 2013" (Kiev, Ukraine) that took place on 11-13 December 2013 at the National Academy of Postgraduate Education and Universal Clinic "OBERIG".
The 3rd European meeting of experts on endoscopic gynecology "Complex endoscopic surgery, innovation and implementation".
— a lecture by Professor K.V. Puchkov as part of the 3rd European meeting of experts on endoscopic gynecology "Complex endoscopic surgery, innovation and implementation" (Amsterdam, Netherlands). The meeting was organized by the European representative office of Olympus (Japan).
"Laparoscopic surgery of hiatal hernias and colon cancer "
— Professor K.V. Puchkov held a masterclass on 7-8 November 2013 at the all-Ukrainian conference "Minimally invasive technologies in surgery of the chest and abdomen organs" in Donetsk.
" Laparoscopic surgery of rectal cancer"
— Professor K.V. Puchkov held a masterclass on 18—20 September 2013 in Kiev (Ukraine) at the all-Ukrainian conference "Modern technologies of specialized surgical care".
" Modern technology in the treatment of uterine myoma by laparoscopic access "
— a masterclass with 2 demonstrative laparoscopic gynecological operations was held on 18 April 2013 in Almaty (Kazakhstan) in the premises of the A.N. Syzganov National Research Center of Surgery (Department of operative gynecology).
— a masterclass with demonstrative colorectal operations was held as part of IV Congress of Surgeons of Kazakhstan with the international participation "New technologies in surgery", in the period from 15 to 19 April, 2013 in Almaty (Kazakhstan) in the premises of the A.N. Syzganov National Research Center of Surgery.
"Laparoscopic access in colorectal surgery, urology and gynecology"
— a visiting 3-day masterclass on the latest technologies in colorectal surgery, urology and gynecology was held on 1-3 April 2013 in Shanghai (China) in the premises of the world's largest training center of COVIDIEN (Switzerland) with the support of the Russian representative office of COVIDIEN.
"The treatment of endometriosis with laparoscopy course"
— the 1st International Italian-Russian School – the visiting 5-day school with lectures, masterclasses and demonstrative operations on the newest technologies of surgical treatment of endometriosis was held from 25 February 25 to 1 March 2013 in Italy in the premises of the well-known private clinics, the Clinic of Prof. Malzoni "Villa dei Platani" (GruppoMalzoni) in Avellino and the oldest private clinic in Italy existing since 1919, "Clinica Ruesch" in Naples.
"New technologies in colorectal surgery and urology. Laparoscopic and single-port S.I.L.S. surgery"
— a visiting 2-day masterclass on the latest technologies in colorectal surgery and urology was held on 20-21 February 2013 in Shanghai (China) in the premises of the world's largest training center of COVIDIEN (Switzerland) with the support of the Russian representative office of COVIDIEN.
"Thyroidectomy: minimally invasive access"
— an international masterclass led by Prof. K.V.Puchkov with invitation of the world's leading surgeons Prof. P. Miccoli and Prof. M. Strik with demonstrative operations was held on 7 December 2012 in Moscow in the premises of the Swiss University Clinic and training center of Karl Storz Company.
"New technologies in laparoscopic colorectal surgery"
— a visiting 2-day masterclass on the latest technologies in colorectal surgery and was held on 12-13 September 2012 in Shanghai (China) in the premises of the world's largest training center of COVIDIEN (Switzerland).
"Innovative technologies in operative gynecology "
— an international congress held from 30 April to 4 May 2012 in the premises of the National Research Center of Motherhood and Childhood (Astana, Kazakhstan).
" New issues of operative gynecology "
— an international masterclass held on 26-30 September 2011 in Astana (Kazakhstan) in the premises of the National Research Center of Motherhood and Childhood of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
"New technologies in gynecology"
— an international scientific and practical conference with an interactive educational symposium held on 22-24 June 2011 in Almaty (Kazakhstan) in the Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan – a live broadcast from the operating room, Russia – Kazakhstan, Almaty – Moscow, Swiss University Clinic, June 2011.
"Instrumental surgery of the gastrointestinal tract. Toupet laparoscopic fundoplication (two-sided) with crurography"
— a live broadcast from the operating room, Russia – Italy, Rome – Moscow, Swiss University Clinic, May 2011.
"New technologies in laparoscopic surgery"
France, Elancourt, Training Center "COVIDIEN AG", April 2011
"Laparosciopic surgery in treatment of uterine myoma"
Kazakhstan, Almaty, University Clinic "Zhan", November 2010
"Laparoscopic technologies in oncourology"
Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Clinic "Garvis", April 2010
"New trends in laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic technologies in operative gynecology. Minimally invasive surgery using N.O.T.E.S. and S.I.L.S.
methods in the treatment of cholelithiasis"
Kazakhstan, Astana, National Scientific Medical Center, 4-5 April 2010
"Minimally invasive technologies in emergency surgery of adults and children "
The Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, September 2009
The Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, October 2007
"Surgery of the gastrointestinal tract. Laparoscopic anterior resection of the rectum with aorto-iliac lymphadenectomy for cancer"
— a live broadcast from the operating room, Russia – Italy, Rome – Moscow, the 18th International Congress on Abdominal Surgery, 28 September 2007
«Dear Professor Puchkov,
I here thank you for your kind comments and appreciation regarding your presence at CCI in Shanghai.
I am comforted to see that you experienced a high level of service through the different Covidien stakeholders in action while you were in Shanghai... and I am thrilled to see that this first experience at CCI in Shanghai was a true success». Wi
th best thanks and kind regards,
Sr. Director, Sales Training & Development, EMEA - EM
Covidien AG (Zürich, Switzerland)
For the first time Russian surgical expertise comes under the international spotlight as renowned laparoscopic surgeon Konstantin Puchkov performs a live operation broadcast to hospitals around the world.
Photos with foreign colleagues
Where will the operation take place?
Operations are conducted in Swiss University Clinic in Moscow. Photos from the life of the Clinic
Are you thoughtful whether I could be of help in your specific case?
Please use the automatic translator of your web browser, ask your friends or relatives speaking Russian for help, give me a call on
8 (495) 222-10-87 or write me on email@example.com, and I will surely give a personal reply
"I have come into the world!" – a great
gratitude from a small human being (2009)